Welcome To Legacy Grain Cooperative
Our Mission Statement:
Advancing our Legacy by creating value via modern facilities, dedicated employees, superior service, and sound marketing.
[read more about Legacy Grain]
|Oct 01, 2021|
|Jan 01, 2022|
|Sep 01, 2022|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Beans Red at Midday
- Soybean prices are red by 1 1/2 to 3 3/4 cents so far. Front month soybean oil futures are 59 to 68 points in the red – extending yesterday’s draw down. Meal remains firm at midday, gaining 30 cents to $1.20/ton from yesterday’s close. Weekly data showed soybean sales were...
- Wheat Market at New Highs
- The wheat rally continues to set new highs, with Thursday’s rally led by MPLS futures. HRS prices are 5 to 9 cents higher at midday. SRW is gaining 5 to 7 1/2 cents. HRW futures are fractionally mixed to 2 cents in the black. Export Sales data from the week...
- Triple Digit Bounce Back in Hogs
- Thursday’s midday has hog futures $1.12 to $3 higher. December is leading the way, erasing the week’s earlier losses. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Thursday morning was 55 cents weaker to $62.21. CME’s 10/26 Lean Hog Index $81.67, down by 99 cents. USDA’s weekly Export Sales update showed...
- Triple Digit Rally in Cotton
- Cotton futures are 128 to 158 points higher, extending the upswing. December is at the highest price since the $1.16 LOC high on 10/8. Cotton export bookings were reported as 360,753 RBs for the week that ended 10/21. That was down 8% from the week prior but was 25% above...
- Corn Futures Higher at Midday
- Corn futures are 5 3/4 to 6 cents stronger @ midday. New crop prices are also up 2 3/4 to 3 1/2 cents. Weekly Export Sales data showed 890,448 MT of corn were booked during the week that ended 10/21. That was at the bottom of the expected range and...
- Cattle Prices Red for Thursday
- So far live cattle futures are trading 35 to 70 cents in the red, post COF report strength may have run its course. USDA mentioned the bulk of KS sales were $126, with $126-$127 in the WCB and $127-$128 for higher graded steers. Dressed sales on Wednesday were $196 -...
2021 Fall NGMO Soybean Premium will be $1.40. (This is the same premium as the current 2020 program)
2021 Tax Information Regarding 1099's
Legacy Grain Fiscal Year Ended
April 30, 2020
DAILY MARKET COMMENTARY
Stonington, Illinois (62567)